Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brrrr.....it's cold in here!

So we're still detoxing. One more week to go! I don't know about Trevor, but I've lost some weight since I started. My skin looks great. I've been happier and had more energy. So there is a point to being on this detox. I just don't want to go back to eating the same way I did before after the 21 days is up. I do, however, want to drink! I also do need to eat a good chocolatey dessert, so those two things are first and foremost on the agenda and once I've had both my chocolate and alcohol fix, I'll go back to carrots and chicken and gluten free pasta :)

Other than that we are more than excited to move! We booked our one way flights to London a few months ago. We've booked the moving van to get our stuff to my parents house. We've put a couple of our things up for sale on the web. We've canceled our Hydro, Gas and Cable, obviously also notified our landlord that we're leaving too....and she's already rented out our place to a stripper :) She shows our apartment without asking us. She came by to tell us they were turning off the water for a few hours this morning, so after she told us she'd rented it out to a "dancer," she left and the first thing I said to Trevor was "Oh so she brought a stripper into our apartment!" Sometimes you gotta love Niagara Falls....'cause that's hilarious.

We've also got St. Paddy's Day (March 17th) booked. I know it's a little far ahead, but apparently it's a pretty busy time of year so better to be safe than sorry. We've booked our flight and hotel, YAY! We're going with my good friend from high school. He lives in London now. We're actually staying with him when we get there. This is obviously before we find a place of our own (and jobs!).

Anyways, just thought I'd give you an update on our EXCITING lives! We just had the last
couple of days off of work and we've been hibernating in our warm, little apartment. Here's what we look like when we're hibernating:

Laur

No comments:

These are a few of our favourite things! Click on them to buy them yourself!