Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beer Bonging is dangerous

This was taken on our 2nd day in Puerto Penasco (aka Rocky Point) in Mexico. After receiving text messages regarding work issues from back home. In order to deal with the stress this caused, I manned up and demanded to do some beer bongs. Well, one to be exact. After spilling some of my beer in the sand (and subsequently adding quite a bit of sand to it), it only made sense to take it down in a few big gulps instead of sipping it slowly - mmmmmmmsand.


While administering the beer bong, Martini (pictured here) decided to add her entire beer as well, half way through. This led to the coughing fit pictured here:

Wow....that's hot.

Remember kids, you can choke while doing a beer bong. Don't ever do them unsupervised and make sure not to swallow the beer down your windpipe....I had a pretty close call that day, but I'm still here and you know the next time I do a beer bong, I'll be a lot more careful :)


Laur

No comments:

These are a few of our favourite things! Click on them to buy them yourself!