Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The king of breakfast pizzas

The breakfast pizza from Basha's Super Market in Phoenix, Arizona.
This pizza had bacon, cheese, baked hash browns, and scrambled egg. I wasn't even hungry I was bored shopping for food for Mexico with Lauren and her best friend Kara. So I wonder off and stumbled upon this strange looking pizza covered in cheese trying to figure out the rest of the ingredients. I asked the Lady behind the counter what kind of pizza is this? Her reply was a breakfast pizza. So i had to try it, let me tell you i wish i bought one for the next morning in Mexico. I would have been cured of my hang over. Instead I had another beer to start my day off. I call this pizza Greasy spoon to go.

P.S. - I was chewing in this photo...

Here's a close up of the monstrosity:
Don't be jealous.


Trev

No comments:

These are a few of our favourite things! Click on them to buy them yourself!