Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Falls no more

My last day at the Falls and Firkin was not as boring as I had anticipated. I got picked up by the new GM, Vanessa, in the morning nice and early. We arrived at the restaraunt and I brought my breaky to start my day off. It was Tuesday, a nice day to finish my last day but I found out that both cooks that was supposed to be in that morning had called in sick and guess who was more than willing to open the kitchen, me. I was in tears as well today from cutting so many bloody onions. Then Shannon and Matt came to take over the kitchen while I went back to serving in the front. I was offered a job by Shannon to be a cook and I declined 'cause I have bigger fish to fry, like packing to get out of Niagara Falls. After an hour of no customers I was done my shift and had my last meal. A pint of Creemore and a plate of hot wings, it was so satisfying. Vanessa came to pick Lauren and I up to go to her house for dinner, it was amazing food and company.

Trevor

No comments:

These are a few of our favourite things! Click on them to buy them yourself!